CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Hi! I am Razor and I'm 15 years old.Loves red, loves trendy shirts, loves cool stuff,loves breakdancing,loves badminton, loves chinese chess, loves corinthian helmet,loves stalking ( I'm good at it),loves debate,loves taking risk and loves sleeping... - hypomaniac - glutton - computer games addict Above was my description three years ago:-) now I'm 18,legal for sex,loves basketball to death, having the time of my life:-) The pic? That was five years ago!:-) it's been a while since I updated,I bet little people are going to come here, but now I'm back!that's what matters :-) enjoy reading my darkest secrets:-)

Friday, March 19, 2010

It's A Serious Game

Just when I almost stepped out, you came in...

My legs missed by inches...

Until I could make no more return...



The "I" is there...

Without any confirmation...

If may just be a joke, a game, an entertaining dialogue...

To me, it's always a game...

We all have lots of fun, we're satisfied and fulfilled...

Then tomorrow we all forget all about it and start playing again.....



But when we started that game, it's not merely a game...

Every words that I've said...

I meant it, from the bottom of my heart...

I wish you played not because to please me...

Then I rather wish I'm dead than to make you do something like that...



Experienced, I would not go further than the game to confess...

Because what I did after that left me a broken heart...

Maybe I was too desperate? Maybe I was too aggressive?
I have no idea until now...

Study needs hardworking attitude...
Freedom needs isolation...
Love needs a Lionheart...
Am I brave enough to trade our friendship for love?
Do I love you more than afraid of hurting my heart?
Can I withstand the hopelessness and frustration if your answer was not me?

SELFISH!!!
It's always about me...
What about you?

Are you hurt to have lost me as a friend because I confessed?
Are you afraid of rejecting me?
Could you still overcome the awkwardness between us after all these?





Now I know the answer...
If it makes you happy,I will muster every ounce of confidence I have and take this game to the next level...
If it doesn't, I will just forget that anything happened...
For the moment, I'm standing between the blurred lines of friendship and love...
Who knows, maybe I'll just stand there until I love you no more or till future divides us...


Do you believe me when I say: "I love you forever"? ...

I wouldn't believe myself....
But hey, look on the bright side, at least we have some fun before it ends...

No comments: