CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Hi! I am Razor and I'm 15 years old.Loves red, loves trendy shirts, loves cool stuff,loves breakdancing,loves badminton, loves chinese chess, loves corinthian helmet,loves stalking ( I'm good at it),loves debate,loves taking risk and loves sleeping... - hypomaniac - glutton - computer games addict Above was my description three years ago:-) now I'm 18,legal for sex,loves basketball to death, having the time of my life:-) The pic? That was five years ago!:-) it's been a while since I updated,I bet little people are going to come here, but now I'm back!that's what matters :-) enjoy reading my darkest secrets:-)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's Fool + Sukan Tara

In conjunction with April's Fool Day, we have Sukan Tara (Just kidding)...
I have never been so fulfilled in my life....
Leading a voluntary army beating the scores by X2 man!
With the red house scoring high (for form 3 and form 4)
This morning, I came to school and looked at the board...
How ashamed I was to wear red....
But now, I'm proud to be in red house...

When I think of the tug o' warriors....
I almost scream my lungs out....
It was like FIFA WORLD CUP!!
In the midst of tension and screams, they have to be steady....
And how cool is that to win?
Wear red, see red and bleed red....
WE WERE INDOMINABLE!!!
TURBO!! (Our red house motto)

...
...
...

Today I finally spit the words out....
Fortunately, what I've got was some very mature results....
...to my relief.
But today is a bad day because it's April's Fool....
Yeah, I thought of that but I wouldn't give myself any more reason to procrastinate...
Thanks for spending the time with me....
;)

No comments: