CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Hi! I am Razor and I'm 15 years old.Loves red, loves trendy shirts, loves cool stuff,loves breakdancing,loves badminton, loves chinese chess, loves corinthian helmet,loves stalking ( I'm good at it),loves debate,loves taking risk and loves sleeping... - hypomaniac - glutton - computer games addict Above was my description three years ago:-) now I'm 18,legal for sex,loves basketball to death, having the time of my life:-) The pic? That was five years ago!:-) it's been a while since I updated,I bet little people are going to come here, but now I'm back!that's what matters :-) enjoy reading my darkest secrets:-)

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Trying

I'm good at flirting when courting...
But I stammer in front of you...

I flirt with every target I see...
But before I sleep I think of you...

I seem to be very nice to someone else....
But in my heart there's only you...

I try to control myself and give you some freedom...
But everytime I breathe I could only think of you...

I can make anyone laugh or smile so easily...
But I have to spend the whole night planning how to make you smile....

I'm bathed in endless flirts and winks....
But I learn to resist them because in my eyes there's only you....

I get so worried everytime I know you're sad....
But my heart gets broken when I see you inconsolable....

I have every damn connection to every essential teachers...
But I could not save you from a simple matter...

I think of you now, and every now and then....
But I could not save myself from the torture of missing you....

No comments: