CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Hi! I am Razor and I'm 15 years old.Loves red, loves trendy shirts, loves cool stuff,loves breakdancing,loves badminton, loves chinese chess, loves corinthian helmet,loves stalking ( I'm good at it),loves debate,loves taking risk and loves sleeping... - hypomaniac - glutton - computer games addict Above was my description three years ago:-) now I'm 18,legal for sex,loves basketball to death, having the time of my life:-) The pic? That was five years ago!:-) it's been a while since I updated,I bet little people are going to come here, but now I'm back!that's what matters :-) enjoy reading my darkest secrets:-)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dream....+ing of you....Again...

This morning...
I...
Dreamt of you again....

I was so crazy over you....
So crazy in love...

Like an elephant glue, I stuck around you...
In the end, I could not help but to ask.....
"Would you be ...........?"

When I asked that very question...
You're not you...physically....
But you're obese(chubby in nicer words),has a pony tail and an interesting personality....
Nevertheless, I could feel...
I know it's you...
It's like you've swapped bodies with someone...

I didn't care how you looked like....
That's why I have the reason to love you more....
And asked you that question....

My heart leaped by bounds when you said:
"I agree to your first and second wish(regarding clothes), but the third needs time"

I have no idea what second and third wish you were talking about...
I was over the moon if you agree to my first....

Widely awake (now), the only thing I could come up with the second wish is...sex...
Or else I don't know what's gotta do with clothes logically....
You're not going to wash them, iron them, tear them, paint them, wear them....
Take them off?
Another pervertic idea....
SKIP

* *

Then you're going home....
In your silver proton saga, with numbers 5100 (OMG, I should have bought 4D! Forget it, it's too late)

The next day you came over with your friends....
I don't know if it's next day or not because I didn't experience any night in the dream...
Oh well, I was washing the dishes, outside the house?
And why did I run into hiding when you and your buddies came?
Was I shy or what?
I wish I know....

*Alarm rings*

The first thing I think of when I woke up...
Is you...
The second, was the wishes....
The third, the dream dictionary....
Then I panicked.
When I learned that such dictionary exists, I was so scared to sleep.
I don't want to know any bad omen or destiny in the dream...
But I checked it anyways, the only thing bad is the colour black....
You were wearing a black shirt with orange collar like my sis's....
Black means death, in extreme cases....

Let's see what happens when you're dead:
Picture this, your parents sobbing over you....
Maybe your little bro's being strong for the first time...
Your friends are all there, especially your tuan ti 1 friends....
Yeah, hamster will be there, she is GOING to be there....
And maybe I get to see her cry for the first time...
I, don't know if I want to weep....
But I'd certain I'd hug you until I'm done before I tell your parents how I feel about you....
(You know, just in case I got chases away or maybe jailed)

Helena by My Chemical Romance is playing....
The sky is a bright grey....
Everyone's in black...
A few sobs can be heard occasionally....
And nobody's oblivious of the scene that I still cling onto your coffin...
I could I ever accept....
That we're seperated....
Not because of communication problems....
Or misunderstandings....
Or forbidden love....
Or parent objection...
Or violating the undang-undang
But by the cruelest of all, DEATH....

* *

There you go....
This is probably what will happen....
But alas, this will never come true....
Unless you purposely make it come true by sleeping in the middle of the north-south highway....
Then I'm completely commentless and speechless....



But the main point is....
I like you no more...
But I love you....
Yes, very much....
Up to the point I'm willing to waste 6 hours and RM20 killing myself...

I love you...
Not physically, but emotionally.....(Shown)(haha, as in add.maths)
Maybe I should ask you that question, for real....
I want to carry your heart....
I carry it in my heart....



I don't want you in my dreams, I want you for real....

No comments: